Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Fund for Teachers: Meeting and Guidelines

Tomorrow, I go to Tulsa to learn how to successfully fulfill my grant obligations. I will also receive partial funding so I can begin making my arrangements. I have already ordered my airline ticket and reserved a rental car. The auto insurance company just called to say they do not offer insurance in Ireland. That is a problem I must figure out. I cannot drive a car around on the wrong side of the road with no insurance. Ugh I will call my credit card company and see if they have insurance I can use.

The meeting will cover accounts and receipts and how to record information. I love FFT. They want to make our experiences the absolute best we can have so we really do return to school invigorated and ready to teach. I bought two books on writing fiction today. My grant proposal was based on the idea that I never have written a fictional story. One of my goals is to accomplish this through the workshop. I hope the workshop is effective because right now I feel like it is going to be such a chore! Ugh again.

All in all, tomorrow's meeting will infuse me with determination and anticipation. I am looking forward to going.

No comments:

Post a Comment