Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My learning continues...

I am in Washington, DC again for the National Education Association representative assembly. While here, I walked to the Indomesian embassy. If I can discover how to post a picture, that will be my next addition to my blog. I am so excited to meet the students in Mojokerto. I attended an information meeting at the Islam Activity Center in Tulsa, which proved extremely helpful and answered questions I didn't even know I should ask. The other Oklahoma teachers in our cohort also attended. We are nvited to attend Ead? With them in August. I'm sorry if I have that wrong. It's all new to me. Speaking of new to me...I am becoming very familiar with Indonesian geography! This has been such an education for me, and I expect my learning to continue for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment